Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dreams.

I've always had really vivid dreams (expect in pregnancy, which is weird) and I always have to tell the person who was in it (if I know them) I don't know why, I think it's because if the dream felt so real then maybe somethings wrong in real life? Last night I had a pretty terrible sleep and kept waking up. I ended up having a dream about an old friend... I don't remember the dream that much but remember being really worried about him. Although I have vivid dreams often I have a handful of dreams I've had that I will never forgot... The sort of ones that you can reply in your mind in so much detail it could have been a film you watched last night. Have you ever had a dream that you'll never forget? Good or bad. Do you believe dreams have meanings? Let me know.

Until the next post,
Are and Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment