On our week of London pops and I went for a walk around London to see some sites. She was asleep at all of them so it's something we're going to have to do again. We did manage to have a nice little 'picnic' in St James' park. All fun and games until a bee landed on pops leg. I noticed it and was just about to sweep it away and it stung her. I actually saw it sting her... Bloody bee. She made a small little cry when the stinger went in and then was fine. I took the stinger out and made a mad dash for a chemist... She was just sitting in the pram like nothing happened which made me panic more.
Long story short we got to a chemist got her some Piriton and she's completely fine.
Have you or little one been stung by a bee? How did you react? I've not been stung but assume I would be a proper drama queen...
Even more reason to sort my changing bag first aid kit (wish I had done it sooner)
Until the next post,
Are and Pops.