Sunday 16 August 2015

Week away and saying goodbye. (Pretend it's Friday 14th)

MM and I spent today saying goodbye to his uncle john. We didn't take pops as we decided she's too young to understand what's going on just yet.

What's your view on things like that?

It was an amazing service and utterly heartbreaking to see everyone so sad. The priest was great and like he said 'morn that you will miss the person and you're parting but not that they are gone' I'm paraphrasing but it's a lovely message all the same.


Pops and I will be spending the week with dede in london without daddy (wah)
When we visit London usually were spread so thin I never get the time to see everyone I want to so this time will be different. We're going to have a very busy week seeing people and places.

Until the next post,
Are and Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment