Tuesday 2 February 2016

Post post post

02/02 already, where did that go?

I've massively slacked with the blog, yet again.

Pops and I visited family in london a week or so ago, it was really nice. We went up on the Monday (missed beans on Tuesday 😢) and MM followed on Friday after work. We spent monday-Friday at my dad's seeing my side and then the Friday-Sunday with MMs for our nephews 2nd birthday. 

TWO! I can't believe how quickly those years have gone and how close pops is to the big TWO too. 

Speaking of two, it's one of pops new words. 'Two,two,two' that's her counting. 

That and her new love for all things frozen!! 
18 months and they've already hooked her... She can't go more than an hour without singing let it go.


Come and join us on Instagram here

Until the next post,
Are and Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment